All companies offering investment services are eligible to enter the City of London Wealth Management Awards. There are both Company and Individual Award categories to enter and as usual, there are no charges involved in entering the Awards.
Winners are determined by an online poll, taking place from 10:00 on Monday 24th January until 16:00 on Friday 25th February. All voters are entered into a free prize draw to win a Wine and Dine experience with a leading Chef. In 2021, over 45,000 votes were cast.
2022 Company Awards (Best in each category)
- Advisory Service
- Approach to ESG Investment
- CFD Provider
Best Corporate Bank
- Charity Investment Service
- Discretionary Wealth Management
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- The London Stock Exchange Award for Best Execution-Only Stockbroker
- FX Service Provider
- ISA Provider
- Junior ISA Provider
- Market Newsletter
- Online/Mobile Access
- Private Bank
- SIPP Provider
- Spread Betting Provider
The SIX Securities Services Award for Best Advisory Service
- The Third Financial Award for Family Office of the Year
- Regional Wealth Manager of The Year: Central England
- Regional Wealth Manager of The Year: Northern England.
- Regional Wealth Manager of The Year: Southern England
- Regional Wealth Manager of the Year: Wales & Western England
- Wealth Management Company of The Year
2022 Individual Awards
- Best Industry Commentator
- Financial Journalist of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mudlark Award for Exceptional Performance in the Back Office
- Outstanding Individual Achievement (Female)
- Outstanding Individual Achievement Male)
- Wealth Management CEO of the Year
- Wealth Manager of the Year (Female)
- Wealth Manager of the Year (Male)
Votes will be scrutinised by an independent panel of judges and a process is in place to prevent duplicated voting. To ensure a level playing field, the total of votes will be scaled according to the size of each company.
Award winners will be announced on 24th March 2022 at The Guildhall.